Applications for Annenberg Fellowship due March 6
Students who have been selected for a Washington, DC-based State Department internship for the summer of 2014 are invited to apply for the Annenberg Fellowship. The aplication deadline is March 6, 2014.
To be eligible for the Fellowship program, the applicant must be highly motivated and must have:
- Expressed a strong commitment to pursue a career in diplomacy and international affairs;
- Completed his/her junior year of undergraduate study by May 2014 and be enrolled as a senior undergraduate in the Fall 2014 semester;
- Demonstrated a high level of excellence in academics and leadership in extra-curricular activities;
- Achieved competency in at least one foreign language, and
- Pursued one or more courses in international studies and/or undertaken study or travel abroad.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org